Porcelain tiles which echo the beauty of nature
Porcelain tiles which closely resemble natural materials, such as stone and wood, are an appealing option for home owners and offer many practical advantages.
It’s no wonder that these products are so popular with our clients: they offer all the practical benefits of porcelain whilst using sophisticated inkjet technology to recreate the look of natural stone and timber for walls and floors.
Porcelain tiles are hard-wearing, durable and easy to install, and they don't require the commitment of treatment and maintenance which natural wood or stone demand. They are also compatible with underfloor heating systems which make them an excellent choice for kitchens, bathrooms and open plan living areas.
Here we discuss a few of our stone and wood-effect porcelain tile ranges and provide suggestions for using them in the home:
Stone-effect porcelain tiles for every style and interior
- Our ‘Almstone’ porcelain tiles deliver the look of natural travertine and are available in two colourways: ‘Bone’ – a pale cream-buff shade with taupe – and ‘Golden’, a richer shade of ochre. These porcelain tiles are available in four sizes: 45 x 45cm and 30 x 30cm square, as well as 30 x 45cm and 45 x 75cm oblong, all of which can be used for floors and walls.
Where to use? These travertine-effect tiles will enhance country-style kitchens and will also contrast with sleek contemporary kitchens, adding a subtle element of natural texture.
- Our ‘Tribeca’, ‘Byzantium Stone’ and ‘Celo Stone’ porcelain tiles offer a delightfully rustic yet elegant look
Where to use? These timeless tiles will complement both contemporary and traditional interiors and are suited to bathrooms, kitchens, entryways and living rooms. Large format limestone-effect Tribeca tiles in 60 x 60cm square and 45 x 90cm rectangle formats are ideal for spacious modern rooms and for cladding feature walls and freestanding baths.
- Our ‘Cumbria Slate’ porcelain tiles are available in a 49 x 49cm square format, in an understated and elegant palette of ‘Beige’, ‘Grey’, ‘Black’ or ‘Multicolour’.
Where to use? These versatile slate-effect tiles look spectacular in all manner of different interiors, adding visual texture to industrial spaces as well as vintage-inspired, country and über-modern settings.
A range of striking wood-effect porcelain tiles for floors and feature walls
Our popular wood-effect tile ranges can be used throughout the home, for a superb injection of timber-inspired texture:
- Our 15 x 90cm plank-style ‘Traverkway’ tile is available in four natural colourways: ‘Querica Wenge’ – a rich dark brown, ‘Olmo’ – a medium walnut brown, ‘Betulla’ – a pale blonde shade and ‘Acero’ – a pale grey reminiscent of limed floorboards.
- ‘Ways Wood’ antislip is a 15 x 60cm tile available in five cool and neutral tones: ‘Bianco Neutro’ (pale grey), ‘Beige’, ‘Marrone Scuro’ (deep rich brown), ‘Grigio Tortora’ (mid grey) and ‘Grigio Scuro’ (deep grey).
An extensive range of stylish ceramic and porcelain tiles for every project
Besides our stylish selection of stone and wood-effect ceramic and porcelain tiles for floors and walls we also offer a comprehensive range of other products – from large format rectified tiles to mosaic sheets and everything in between.
From five spacious showrooms across the South East of England – in Addlestone, Ashtead, Amersham, Folkestone and Wimbledon – we showcase our inspiring range of stylish ceramic and porcelain tiles. Pop in to your nearest store or call us and speak to a member of the Ceramica Tiles HQ team on 020 8397 6284.