Sales Consultant – Ceramica Tiles Showroom Addlestone
We are looking for an enthusiastic customer service-driven sales person to work out of our Ceramica Tiles Addlestone showroom.
Whilst previous experience of the tile industry is advantageous, this is not essential as training will be provided.
You must be able to deliver great customer service and deal with sales opportunities confidently within the showroom and on the telephone. A keen eye for detail is important when compiling tile quantities and pricing for customer quotations.
Key duties of this role include:
- Assisting and guiding customers around the showroom
- Loading customer cars with tiles and tiling products
- Helping to maintain a clean and tidy store/stock room area
- Dealing with deliveries that arrive, and product returns
- Checking in customer orders and advising customers that they have arrived
- Email correspondence and general administrative duties
- Liaising with Head Office for stock availability etc
- Maintaining an excellent showroom appearance
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be confident and friendly whilst being professional
- Be organised and proactive
- Have a clean and presentable appearance
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy goods
- Be punctual and a committed team member
- Be numerate and computer literate
- Be able to work at weekends (Saturday)
Extra advantages, though not essential, for the applicant would be:
- Previous experience within the tile industry
- A clean drivers license
- Experience in a customer-facing sales role
This is a full-time role, working 5 days per week - Monday-Saturday 8-5pm - with a day off in the week.
- 20 days annual holiday entitlement
- Salary - £15,000 - £20,000 (dependent on experience)
- Sales related bonus also available
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com